Financial planning that helps you keep your focus on your patients
The focal point of your health care practice centers on patient care, but the complexities of managing your practice continue to expand with ever-increasing government and third-party regulations and changes. Whether you are in an individual practice, a group practice or an employment arrangement, you must have access to sound information in order to make wise business and personal decisions.
You may not have the time, energy or expertise needed to confront the issues facing your practice each day. SSB’s team of professionals with specialized knowledge in health care can help you develop and implement effective solutions to those issues. We are what you need—reliable, available, timely and competent.
We recognize that your practice is distinct in its operation—one-size-fits-all solutions will not work for you—and we tailor our services specifically to your practice. Each element of your practice is significant and must be coordinated with the other aspects of your life. Give us a call—we can help you find a balance and enhance your quality of life.
- Business continuation/succession planning
- Analysis of potential acquisitions and mergers
- Estate planning
Practice Management Services
- Revenue enhancement
- Embezzlement control analysis
- New practice setup
- Design and implementation of office/personnel procedures
- Selection and implementation of billing systems
- Medical practice valuation
- Review of hospital employment contracts
- Physician buy-in/buy-out
- Analysis of financial trends
- Coordination of business and personal tax planning
- Compensation structures and enhancement
- Benefits and retirement planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Accounts receivable review and control
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assistance with financing of a new or existing practice