A plan for growth that keeps you on the road
Rising fuel prices, driver turnover, increased liability risks, increased borrowing costs….issues that face both family-owned businesses and multimillion dollar operations.
In today’s economic environment, there are many factors that impact the profitability of the trucking industry. Rising fuel prices, driver turnover, increased liability risks, increased borrowing costs—just a few of the complex issues that face both family-owned businesses and multimillion dollar operations. Sound advice and strategic planning are essential to achieve profitability.
SSB recognizes that federal and multistate tax issues are a major concern of the trucking industry and stays on top of the ever-changing tax laws. We understand that each state considers different factors in determining whether a trucking company has nexus in the state.
Our team of strategic advisors will help you plan for business growth, cash flow needs and tax liabilities—a plan to keep you on the road to financial success and profitability in today’s constantly changing business environment.
- Cash flow analysis
- Recommendations to improve working capital to help increase financing capacities
- Preparation of budgets and projections
- Preparation of financial statements according to present industry standards
- Coordination of business and personal tax planning
- Multistate issues—nexus, sales and use tax, franchise, income and other taxes
- Structuring of business entities
- Independent contractor issues
- Business continuation/succession planning
- Analysis of potential acquisitions and mergers
- Estate planning