SSB provides comprehensive accounting and advisory services (CAAS) that go far beyond bookkeeping. Building on more than 40 years of service and depth of experience, we utilize secure cloud-based technology platforms to provide you with accurate, real-time financial data.
Work on your business—not in your business.
By partnering with SSB to provide CAAS, you will no longer be burdened with hiring, training and managing an accounting department. You can rest assured that your financial information is accurate and up to date—so you can make important business decisions with confidence.
You didn’t start your business to perform accounting services—but we did.
We believe that having access to timely and significant performance indicators is the key to leading a successful organization. It is by seeing this information presented in relevant terms on a consistent basis that you can truly begin to monitor and predict the direction of your organization.
A study conducted by CPA.com—the technology arm of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)—and Bill.com identified the following:
- Businesses that outsource their accounting needs report significant benefits, including higher profits and revenues, being better armed to make business decisions and enjoying an easier accounting experience.
- When asked what they appreciated the most about outsourcing their accounting needs:
– 80% said it gave them more time to focus on the business.
– 68% said it makes accounting easier and efficient.
– More than half said they worry less about mistakes.
- Owning a business and doing the books at the same time can take your focus away from growing the company. Having help from accounting professionals who understand your business and accounting procedures could be one of the best decisions an entrepreneur can make.
SSB is committed to helping you navigate the complex regulatory environment and providing you with the most pertinent data necessary to take the guesswork out of your next business move, all while you focus on growing your business.